About Zoe Sever
Zoe Sever is a Sexologist, Clinical Advisor/Consultant, and Sexual and Reproductive Rights, Advocate. Since training as a Clinical Nurse, Zoe has completed a Master of Sexual and Reproductive Health and is a Member of the Society of Australian Sexologists Ltd. She holds broad knowledge in the field of sexual health and her work focuses on demystifying sex and sexuality. She works in private practice and in 2022, she founded Esme Health, a consulting company aiming to promote greater scientific focus within the FemTech industry. Currently, she conducts research on interventions for sexual difficulties, serves as a board member and clinical advisor, and is pursuing a Ph.D.
- BN The University of Queensland, 2019; Registered Nursing
- Hons The University of Queensland, 2020; Research Honours, Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- MsScMed University of Sydney, 2021; Sexual and Reproductive Health
Certification & Licensure
- Member of the Society of Australian Sexologists Ltd.
- Accredited Registered Nurse, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority