Whether you’re playing this on a first date or hanging out with friends, the only rule we have is, to be honest. And to have fun of course! Share the intimate stories that helped define who you are (the good, the bad, the sexy). This is an easy-to-play prompt card game designed to strengthen new and long-term relationships alike.
Instructions for Qurious Game:
1. Pull the orange ribbon on the right side of the Qurious Game until the box slides out.
2. Lift your deck of cards by the orange ribbon upwards and remove the deck.
3. Draw a card from each individual category every turn. Starting from Connect (lips) - Feel (heart) - Play (hands).
4. Play your hand or have the other player choose their answer depending on the prompt.
5. Warning: Play category is for consenting adults only *comfort is key*
How It Works
→ Qurious Game features classic icebreakers with an adult twist — Would You Rather, Kiss Marry Kill, Which Player…
→ Provocative player prompts that’ll air out all your dirty laundry like — Who’s Most Likely To, Red Flags, Hot or Not
→ Play questions are curated in a way to help you score in more ways than one. These cards are as sensual as they are hilarious. This round will help you gain a more sex-positive perspective, reflect on your pleasure, and bond on a more passionate level.
Reasons to Play
- Amp up your hen, stag, and wedding parties
- Get to know your first dates better
- Newlywed game questions for your honeymoon
- Skip the small talk at work events or holiday parties
- Great party addition for a drinking game
- Rekindle the spark in your relationship during date night