Made for solo or partner soaks, these hand-harvested Sens blends infuse water with skin-nourishing essential oils and muscle-relaxing CBD. Our Sens CBD bath bombs are carefully crafted with the Entourage Effect in mind, so bath time feels like the best self-care treat after a long day.
Your skin is your largest organ and is a powerful tool for absorbing cannabinoids and balancing your endocannabinoid system. As you soak in the tub, your body absorbs optimal essential oils like Primrose Oil and CBD, like a sponge. A cannabis bath bomb like Sens is a full-body topical application that allows for unparalleled all-over relief. These powerful molecules work together with your endocannabinoid system creating a synergistic effect.
With Sens bath bombs, comes the biggest luxury of all – time to yourself.
Instructions for Sens CBD Bath Bombs:
1. Remove packaging.
2. Fill your tub with warm water that's comfortable to the touch. You should be able to dip your hand into the water and leave it there comfortably for up to 10 seconds.
3. Make sure you don't fill your tub straight to the top.
4. Drop in the 100 mg Broad Spectrum CBD infused, aromatherapy scented Sens bath bomb. Expect your Sens bath bomb to make a lot of foam all while adding colour, fragrance, salts, and oils to your bath.
5. Get in and enjoy! We recommend soaking for a minimum of 20 minutes to best decompress.
6. Once finished, some people like to rinse off afterward, but it isn’t necessary. You can also rub the oils into your skin while and after you soak.
How It Works
→ Sens Sensual CBD Bath Bomb is a must for any romantic bath (solo or partnered), this sphere of sex appeal contains all of nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients like Evening Primrose Oil, Ylang Ylang, and Sandalwood to get you in the mood for a good… soak.
→ Sens Restore CBD Bath Bomb soothes menstrual cramps and stressed bodies with star ingredients like Evening Primrose Oil, Cedarwood, and Rosehip Oil. A nice hot bath + this CBD-infused bath bomb helps blood flow in your body, which allows your muscles to finally relax.
Reasons to Use
- Detox your skin & leave your bath feeling refreshed and renewed
- Smooth out dryness for hydrated skin
- Recreate an at-home spa experience
- Create a foot soak
- Dissolve the bath bomb in a cup of water and use it for aromatherapy
- Deodorise any room, clothes, or shoes